Harbor Fright nitrile gloves any good?

Any good or do they rip at the cuffs when you put them on?

Where do you buy your disposable nitrile powder free gloves?

Reply to
Tekkie®

I take them from work. They buy them from McMaster.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

:-)

Reply to
hubops

The 9 mil (black) gloves from HF are "OK".

I prefer these:

They are stronger, last longer, have a texture on the surface which makes it easier to pick up small items and, they have size XXL, which fits me the best.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

I use the ones from Harbor Freight and haven't had any problem. Once in a while I get one that is damaged, but the price is low enough that I don't worry much about it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Gill

I think HF is where my box came from, blue ones, but it's been so long, I'm not sure. The other part of the evaluation is what is the intended use? Is it for a few mins of light use, to keep some liquids off you? Or an hour of use doing manual work, etc. The ones I have are OK for light to med work.

Reply to
trader_4

I mainly use them for a "few minutes of light work" and am very pleased with them. I have had them rip at the cuff (I accept part of the blame), but on average they *exceed* my expectations. I am on my 3rd box.

Reply to
Bill

Which ones? They sell 3, 5, 7 and 9 mil.

I use the 5 mil. Maybe 2-3 out of a box of 100 rip. Acceptable for me for h omeowner use and DIY car stuff like brakes, etc. I use the 5 mil vinyl gloves much more ofte n. Just about any time I want to keep my hands clean. I have a box in my shop, in the garage and by the dog's crate. I built a wall mounted holder for my shop for easy access.

The large fit me fine in vinyl and nitril but not in the black 9 mil nitril . I need to powder my hands to get those on. I bought a box of the 9 mil just to try but I really don't need them.

I use the vinyl (and sometimes nitrile) under my gloves in the fall and win ter when working in the yard, blowing snow, etc. They keep my hands dry even when my gloves are wet and they keep the wind off of the skin when I need to take my gloves off for mo re dexterity.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

replying to DerbyDad03, Kajeet wrote: Yes I agre

Reply to
Kajeet