Granger & McMaster

Do they still print catlogs? Are there at least PDF versions instead of web sites?

Reply to
vjp2.at

FWIW, they both have stores, telephones and websites; I would expect that calling one of the stores and asking would be much quicker than waiting for an authoratative response from Usenet.

Scott Lurndal

Yes, I found it (from a desktop vs phone). ANd McMaster sez you should send an email asking. Many thanks

Relying on phones makes people very inattentive - me too

Reply to
vjp2.at