Gluing aluminum to glass

On the vent glass? I know that Rabbits had those (latches and hinges glued to the glass - dumb idea) but I don't recall the Bugs having them.

Reply to
Ron

Unaware I made any statement other than that there are more than none uv-curing products for window/mirrors on the market...

Reply to
dpb

And I said I wrong, what more do you want?

I was just pointing out something

Reply to
Ron

As did I...double sheesh!

I didn't (and don't) "want" anything at all...

--

Reply to
dpb

You know it may have been my Rabbit, which would have been a couple of years later.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I envy you. I want a lot of things.

Reply to
willshak

The earlier Rabbits had a pivot glued to the bottom edge of the vent glass, a hinge glued to the front edge, and a latch glued to rear corner.

They were notorious for becoming unglued, and in a lot of cases the glass ended up as roadkill.

On the later models they did away with the movable vent and starting using a stationary one.

Reply to
Ron