Glass door locks

I'm trying to find some sort of lock that would fit double glass/plastic double doors. The doors themselves at the inside are about 5/16" thick with a 3/8" gap between them. I need a lock that will fit to the glass and secure the doors without drilling the glass. The doors also fit on the front edge of a cabinet with the top and bottom of the glass flush with the cabinet. Any ideas? I've searched high and low and haven't found anything that will work yet.

TIA

Reply to
R Thompson

Could a "showcase" type lock help?

Rich

Rich

A slider ? I use a wood pole on floor and handle and pin together lock. On swing out doors , floor and ceiling sliding pins into floor and frame.

Reply to
m Ransley

down the page

Reply to