Generac 15KW hour meter question

I have a 15KW Generac Home Standby System. This system did not come with an hour meter (Hobbs). I have purchased an hour meter (12 volt), but there are no instructions as to where to connect it to the system.

Can anyone tell me how to connect this meter?

Len

snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net

Reply to
Len Felton

Wires 14 and 0, same wires that go to the fuel solenoid. 14 is positive, 0 is a ground wire, sames as battery ground. Greg

Reply to
Greg O