Gas stove problem

I must admit, I am not sure if the gas is LP or propane or what. The gas is in a large (30 gallon?) tank that is refilled periodically.

The problem is that the stove will not light properly. The tank is full, but this problem persists. Is there anything I can check before I callin the fuel company? Thanks for your thoughts.

(I have tried googling this with no luck.)

Reply to
jay hey

LP = liquid propane. It is probably a 100# tank.

How about a better description. Does it light a portion of the burner but not all? It does not light at all most of the time? Do you have pilot lights or electronic igniters? Does the oven work?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski