gas pipe size

I plan to run 30' pipe to natural gas 3 burner barbecue from the gas meter. Would 1/2" be adequate or should I use 3/4" pipe for that length? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

And the burners are 8000 btu or 15000 or

Reply to
ransley

And the burners are 8000 btu or 15000 or

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

The answer is on page 3

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Use the larger pipe. Doesn't cost all that much more. The big cost is labor. And you may want to put in a crematorium or do sacrifices there later. It would not be pleasant to find out that your creatorium is under fueled.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

She'll love you for your bigger size.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A bit of 1/4" plastic tubing will work.

Reply to
HeyBub

For how long?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

About thirty feet.

Reply to
HeyBub

They use plastic for runs from the street tot he meter now. Supposed to last 50+ years.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski