Gas Furnance Problems

With a pilot light??

Reply to
Doug Miller

wrote in news:4327d$47066314$9440c41e$13799 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:b5195$47078386$9440c41e$30579 @STARBAND.NET:

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

Putz Putz Putz Putz Putz

Get it yet?

Reply to
<kjpro

You&#39;re a waste of space.

Reply to
<kjpro

Are you stuck on stupid?

Reply to
<kjpro

But you couldn&#39;t think of anything smart to say so you left it blank, just like your little brain.

Reply to
<kjpro

You missed one... LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

So much space yet you have nothing new to say. Cat got your tongue?

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:5f520$4709d031$9440c41e$30217 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:9e918$470aca9d$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

As usual you are wrong.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:4f39a$4709d096$9440c41e$30255 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

Same ole, same ole..

Is your mother out running errands again?

Reply to
<kjpro