What happened to online NEC?

Entire 2005 NEC used to be available on-line at

For about a week now, it's been inaccessible. Anyone know where it went?

Reply to
Doug Miller

I think they cut the easy access off. You now have to go here:

Then read the agreement, then you can get to it.

Reply to
RBM

The server isn't listening on 8080. Use:

Mike Paulsen

What does that mean? (the 8080)?

WHen I click on "I agree" nothing happens. I tried both Firefox and IE.

However, your link below does work. What the heck kind of format are they running anyhow. It's not a PDF or FLASH player.

I'd like to just download it so I can view it later, not to mention that I am on dialup and it takes forever to load a page, but what format is this? I never seen a page like this before.

Reply to
alvinamorey

Reply to
Doug Miller

It's a Java applet because they don't want you to download it.

On an entirely _different_ topic, does anyone know how to save a Java applet as a PDF file? ;)

RicodJour