Gas Furnance Problems

Page 2 of 5

As usual, you're to stupid to realize *you're* wrong.

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Copy & Paste
You're such a waste...

never
I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

pilot
fine
thermostat to

pilot
cooling
light.
the
knowledge
I gave him good advice, you're just too stupid to understand that.

Most homeowners don't have manometers to set/check gas pressures... do you? Now STFU.

lights
killing
you?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
So much space yet you have nothing new to say. Cat got your tongue?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Boring.

never
I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
By the way, if you don't like it why do you respond? Gotta a little problem there dancing monkey boi? Sure, it's ok, you can admit it. It'll only hurt a while and then you can start to get better.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Pretty
problem
Nothing better to do than to troll? LOL

never
hurt
I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Pretty
problem
Have no food?

never
hurt
Awww poor kj has no food. Maybe you can get a job at Wendys? Probably not with your attitude.
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Manometer, gas pressure? That's pretty technical stuff, not necessary for replacing a thermal couple, but I suppose you're trying to look smart so we'd think we need some plumber with an IQ of 90 to do the job for for us.

lights
the
killing
you?
What says it's not a gas pressure problem?

i would begin by replacing the thermocouple they are cheap and easy to replace.....
this elminates one failure area and it may well be the cause
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:20:03 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Thermocouple problem for sure. jesse