Gas Fire

Used to be CORGI registered when it was free-many years ago.

My gas fire loses heat on the centre 2 radiant, this maybe 2 times per winter. I remove the 2 injectors, blow through them & insert a length of fuse wire just to be sure. Yes, I know that I should not use fuse wire. The injectors to the naked eye are always clear before I clean them.

The fire is then fine before it decides to lose heat again. Then I repeat the above operation, this has been going on for the past 3 years & I am baffled.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Mr Pounder