Furnace Problem

I have a Trane furnace.

Before I call a technician in, can anyone tell me why the fan will not shut off. The only way I can get it to shut off, is to turn the furnace off, and then appx. two hours later, the fan will quit running.

The heating system works fine.

Many thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Witch fan? The circulation fan that moves the air into your home or the exhaust fan the helps move the combustion gasses outside?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Which fan, the one that moves the air throughout the house or the inducer motor? How old is the system? what is the serial and model number?

- All the free heating and air answers you want!

Reply to
Al Moran

It is the fan that moves the inside air around.

Thanks.

Kate

Joseph Meehan wrote:

Reply to
Kate

It is the fan that moves the air around inside the home.

The Model No. is TWE030C140A1. Serial No. L285WX31V. The unit is 8 yrs. old.

Appreciate your help.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

It needs adjustment or repair.

This might help you understand:

CJT

Thank you. A big help.

Kate

CJT wrote:

Reply to
Kate

Do you know that a lot of your images on that page are not showing up?