Frontdoor App

There was a TV commercial for this Frontdoor home repair app. First call is free. Youtube has plenty of advice for fixing things and it's always free. Most of the advice here is good although the number of posters has really dropped over the years. I really like all of the different perspectives.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Why do you think the number of postes has dropped?

Did they somehow get paid, make money, and now they make less? HOw would that work?

Reply to
micky

Look through some of the old threads. I don't see a lot of the names anymore.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

So you're saying the number of posters here has dropped. Yes, for sure.

I thought you were saying the number of posters of home repair videos to youtube had dropped. Aha, "Most of the adivice *here*." I breezed past that word and thought the subject was still youtube.

Reply to
micky