Front door paint suggestions

Hello, I have a green house with white trim and was wondering, since I can't really color coordinate, if anyone could recommend a nice color paint for the front door? Thanks.

Reply to
Gabagimpy

What we did to was take a color sample from the shutters to the paint store and had them color-match it - worked out fine...

K.

Reply to
Kevin O'

French Vanilla or similar "creamy yellow"

_\ \ \ | / / / _ ( ' 0 - - 0 ' )

-----ooO----(__)----Ooo----- 3GCPO I'll wait here while you paint

Reply to
3GCPO

Sky blue pink would be nice.

Reply to
PhotoMan

Pick your favorite color ! It will always look good to you, and that's what really matters.

Reply to
Phisherman

I agree, but to help narrow things down a bit, I think black would work, and so could burgundy, a much lighter shade of the same green, red, or even just plain old white.

Reply to
xymergy