From OP: Re Mold Removal

Hello,

Thanks for all the suggestions. Much appreciated.

if I go the Clorox route, how long should it stay on a painted surface prior to rinsing it with water ?

!~5 minutes or so, or are we talking hours ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

If it diluted 1c chlorox to 4 c water, I would not leave it on for more than 5 minutes. You should see the mold start to disappear within a minute or so, based on my experience with my basement walls where some mold grew because stuff was against the wall preventing any air circulation. Just don't breath right next to the surface, the chlorine will make you gasp and you don't want to repeat the world war

1 effects of poison gas.
Reply to
hrhofmann

Minutes. If you use a brush or sponge, most will come right off. Let sit a few and rinse well.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski