Friend Lumber?

Anybody know anything about Friend lumber on Middlesex Turnpike in Woburn?

Reply to
ediebur

buffalobill

They are about half a mile from our office and I've used them for years. They have very hepful and FRIENDly folks working there.

One of the fun things about the place a dozen or so years ago was that they had a locked glass fronted display board near their front entrance with the current crop of "bounced" checks from customers with "NSF" (Not Sufficient Funds) stamped on them. It reminded me of the old practice of "posting" the names of private club members who were behind in paying their dues.

Try 'em, I think you'll like 'em.

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia