Basement basin

I was installing new sewage pit in the basement.

Cut concrete, excavated 30" out of 31", all gry and OK.

At 31" hit water vein. Water fill's out 3 - 4" per hour.

Drainage tile is there, but at 6" from floor. Water never raises to that point.

Sooo,

would 8" of pea gravel, fast setting concrete (+hardner) work?

Thanks. Brian

Reply to
Brian

Can't quite get what you're asking but I'm dieing to know how this turned out !

Reply to
roger61611