Forgot to summer-ize the snow thrower

Just shot some fresh gas into the carb and it started right up and ran it for 10 minutes just to be sure new gas is only thing its running on. It is sputtering ever so slightly on full throttle with the choke off (its 70 here today) I can deal with that another day. Thanks all for your input and help.

Reply to
ArghArgh

So I've lost track. What is it that you did which is making it work better?

Reply to
micky

Tnx.

Reply to