Fordson Snow-motor tractor - this is way cool

Check out this video.

It's a long one though.

I spotted this in rec.crafts.metalworking.

Reply to
Bob F

I wonder why it never caught on... It looked to have good traction, displaced the vehicle's load, and was adaptable to different vehicles. Not living in snow country, I thought it a great idea, but that's cuz I don't live in snow country...

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

Good Lord! No seat belt! No chain guards! No automatic transmission! No cup holders! Today's wimps couldn't handle it. Amazing vehicle.

Joe

Reply to
Joe