Gas Dryer won't cycle burner after start up

I've got a Whirlpool gas dryer (Model #LGR764AQO) that heats up just fine when you first turn it on. A few minutes after the burner has cycled off I can see it trying to re-ignite because the igniter glows, but no gas cycles on this time. What is the most likely cause?

Reply to
CraigT

My guess is the valve coil(s). It may work OK when cold, bot it becomes less reliable as it heats up. You can get a new coil set for a little over $20 from

Bob