For the anti-Craftsman crowd... :)

And so do you with that non-response.

Reply to
Pop

Amongst my tools there's a pair of diagonal cutting pliers with a notch like that in the jaws, "EDM"d into them by my cutting a lamp cord that had somehow plugged itself back in ..... I know I'd unplugged it first.

It's good for stripping wire.

I just know I'm not alone....

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

There should be a period at the end of the above sentence.

Reply to
equalize

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There should be a period at the end of the above sentence.

Reply to
equalize

Blow me, Poop...

Reply to
G Henslee

I'd like to be able to use Tecumseh lawn mower parts on a lawn mower with a Tecumseh engine.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, i havnt read the rest of this thread, but i can speak from experience, Craftsman hand tools are decent high quality tools. Eric

Reply to
Eric

Decent - yes Great - no They used to be better, but like most things they have been made cheaper than they used to be.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Too bad discussing this tired subject 3 times a week can't make'm any better...

Reply to
G Henslee