For nestork

ChairMan

Thanks for the offer of the PDF software ChairMan, but I'm using Nitro Reader 3 as my default PDF reader, and I find it does everything I want.

It allows me to save fillable PDF forms, which was a big thing with me, and it allows me to cut and save images from a PDF form as separate jpg files, which I like too.

I'm sure that cutePDF is a good program too, tho.

Reply to
nestork