Font size in Windows Live

I am using Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. The font size displayed in the message header panel is very small. When I tried to adjust the Text Size in View, I noticed that all font sizes are grayed out, except for "Fixed". IOW I cannot adjust the font size. Is there any way around it?

Reply to
WER

Sorry, wrong NG

Reply to
WER

Try posting to a windows newsgroup, dumbass.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

He though he was but could not read the fonts.

Reply to
Jack Hammer

On 9/15/2010 6:22 PM AZ Nomad spake thus:

Sheesh, are you always this tolerant? Have a bad day?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl