Follow-up on 88c antifreeze, sun visor, car radio,amazon

Follow-ups When I went to HomeDepot to get the $3 alcohol antifreeze marked down to

88 cents, they said they had 60 gallons of it, but I looked in several aisles, found the auto antifreeze, got help from two clerks, one of whom asked at the front desk, told to look up, to the high shelves, and though she offered to get someone else I gave up.

Went home and ordered it online, and they emailed back in less than 90 minutes (maybe a lot less, I wasn't looking.) And it was in one of their lockers where they keep it a maximum of 7 days. (The minimum is more imporant but no big deal.)

One clerk, who I thought was using the same webpage I was (but maybe it had more info I could not see) did say it said online ordering only, but it also said "in store" so she thought she could find it. No aisle or bay was given to me online which either means they hadn't decided, or it was in the back. --- I also bought some 3d nails, the smallest they had but I think I was impatient and should have looked elsewhere for thinner. I'm taking someone's suggestion (thanks) to force it into the pivot on my sunvisor (when it's warmer out and more fun to work.)

Reply to
micky