Florida to be destroyed by Hurricane Isaac - enjoy your insurance premium increases USA!

I've got my popcorn ready, beer in the fridge as I prepare to sit back and watch Florida (and the RNC) be destroyed by hurricane Isaac.

?large#contents With all the crop-insurance claims that are going to be filed this year, homes burned down by wild fires, massive tornado dammage earlier this spring, flooding in Duluth MN, and now Florida is about to be hit with $50 billion in hurricane dammage.

Your insurance premiums nationwide are going to go through the roof to pay for all this carnage.

But that's ok.

Tampa is ready with their civillian storm-rescue vehicle (aka tactical armored swat-team carrier).

Reply to
The Weather Man

Whenever there is a natural disaster virtually anywhere in the world, the US sends aid.

Will anyone send aid to the US?

Reply to
Domicile Dude

Ninety (90) countries did after Katrina.

One of those countries was Bangladesh, per capita income $1,700. U.S. per capita income $49,000. Both figures are for 2011 and from the CIA World Factbook.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Maybe Haiti will give you aid. Or aids. (actually, even though that's funny, it's also true).

China will send you all their old, recycled iPhone 3's and first-edition iPads. Because we know you're addicted to your iCrap.

And don't look to Canada to give you food stamps. We don't have any.

Maybe when you stop building and living in flood-prone, hurricane-prone, forest-fire-prone areas, you won't be so f'cked up by natual disasters every year.

Then all you'll have to worry about is California falling into the pacific ocean when "the big one" hits. At least it will be satisfying to see Cupertino slide away.

Reply to
Geico Gecko

Hush! Canuckistan might send HomoGay.

Reply to
krw

Any doubt you're replying to h*mo? ;)

Reply to
Frank

HomoGay is responding to himself in this thread...

Reply to
Duesenberg

No.

Reply to
krw

Farm Bureau sent me a letter telling me to many claims in the state and they weren't going to renew me... but if I put the cars on they would. I let it drop. This bundling crap is getting out of hand. Anyway if this place burns down or blows away Obama will provide me with a new one.

Reply to
Fat-Dumb and Happy

Of course not. Unfortunately there are enough lonely guys here that home guy can always count on them to "have a conversation". I really don't see the point of trying trying to engage a mentally ill person but maybe thats just me...

Reply to
George

It was offered following 911 and Katrina. The US declined both times.

Reply to
NotMe

I also remember Beeho refusing the oil skimmers, about the same time he was blocking the repairs of the gulf of Mexico oil leak.

.

It was offered following 911 and Katrina. The US declined both times.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You should look at that abortion of a reply you made.

I'm cutting out all of the badly-formatted quoted text that you dragged unwittingly into your 1-line reply.

Why are you google-gropers so god-damn stupid and lazy when it comes to usenet message composition and quoting?

You people are the worst thing to ever happen to usenet.

You, and KR Williams, Han, Doug, Oren, and a few others. God-damn stupid morons when it comes to dragging pages and pages of previously-quoted material into your replies.

Reply to
Hurricane Isaac

Stupis-ass George the full-quoter full-quoted:

Translation:

I know that florida is about to be hammered by a hurricane, and like home guy says - we (the USA) is about to pay a heck of a lot more for all the dammage caused by this and other disasters this year - but I'm going to be disengenuous and wave-away this truth by shooting the messenger...

Reply to
Hurricane Isaac

nope

Reply to
Steve Barker

Just as we've sent utility crews many times in the past to help repair downed power lines (the most recent was that "land hurricane" a couple months ago), you can be assured that Canada will again send crews down into Florida and Alabama if the dammage is bad enough.

Reply to
Thor

A cat 2 (if it strengthens to that) hurricane w>

This is how CA will slip away from the mainland. Once it loads, click start:

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

I doubt that. You may send them into New York or other northern states but we never see crews here in Florida from anywhere much north of the Carolinas and Tennessee

Reply to
gfretwell

That clip was produced for George Bush by the State Department to explain US foreign policy to him while he was in the Whitehouse. It was designed to match his comprehension level.

Reply to
Condoleezza Rice

We sent repair crews to New Orleans after Katrina.

Ontario Hydro, Hydro-Québec, and Manitoba Hydro, along with other electrical utilities, sent repair crews to assist in restoring electrical power service.

Reply to
Repair Dude