painting vinyl

I have vinyl shutters on my house that have faded a lot due to sun exposure. They are there only for looks and I would like to paint them. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what kind of paint would be best? Thanks for any reply

Reply to
Herb Eneva

Krylon Fusion - specially formulated for painting vinyl and other plastics.

Reply to
clare

Plain old latex house paint. I've changed the color of mine a few times in the past 30 years. Never peeled or blistered.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Anything less is foolish, inside or out.

Reply to
krw