Floodsafe Toilet Supply Lines

I recently had to replace a toilet supply line and I thought I'd try out a Watts Floodsafe since it seemed like a good idea and it didn't cost much more then a standard line. It seems to work fairly well, so well in fact it shuts off the flow of water every time I flush the toilet! The fill valve is a Fluidmaster 400A and the fill rate does not seem out of the ordinary. I tried choking down on the supply valve and the flow rate has to be ridiculously low in order for the Floodsafe to allow water flow. Anyone have any experience with the Floodsafe lines? Thanks.

Reply to
Eric9822

Never used them on a toilet but they seem to work fine on sinks so long as the aerator is installed. You might have a bad one. Try switching it out.

Reply to
Steve

The ones I have installed on sinks work fine. I had to return the ones installed on toilets. They kept shutting off no matter how I tried to slow the flow rate. I bought mine at HD.

Reply to
harlen