soft starts, pf correction

Hi, Anyone know of a good source of single phase softstarts - both 120 & 240 volt units? I'd especially like to put on on my table saw as it always starts with a bang and i'm sure thats going to shorten its life. Another thing i have been wondering about - power factor correction - think it would save me money on my electric bill? I've got a house full of CFL's a freezer, fridge, couple computers, washer dryer etc, the usual stuff. Thanks Eric

Reply to
Eric