Flat rate electricity like water?

Why on earth would you want to know?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

te:

taking a shower in your underwear.

For one thing, if one of the neighbors' kids spotted my husband, he could be charged with exposing himself to a minor.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

ote:

Whatever. Are you an English professor or something?

-- =

Barry bit Ben's bum before Betty bumfingered big Bertha's buttocks besid= e Brian's burning bonfire. -- Ronnie Tompkins, circa 2014.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

ehold, 127 US gallons for 2 people in a house, 163 for 3 people. So it'= s not as simple as per person. Not sure why, I would have thought if tw= o people move in together, they'll use the same as they did when they we= re in seperate houses. Maybe less garden

Most people still wear their own clothes. They still use the same numbe= r of dishes. Nothing changes.

Er no. You run the washer when it's full. It uses x water for a full l= oad of dishes. One person takes twice the time to fill it.

More people usually have a bigger house.

Or not have time to.

-- =

Why was the guitar teacher arrested? For fingering A minor.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

rote:

I'm sure the children wouldn't mind. If their parents are prudes, they = can put up a hedge.

-- =

CONGRESS.SYS corrupted... Re-boot Washington D.C. (Y/N)?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword
[snip]

Live alone and wash half loads? I never did, but waited until I had a full load.

[snip]
Reply to
Sam E

+1
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:36:19 +0100, wrote:=

Why not? It's only natural to have naughty thoughts.

-- =

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the oth= er trees make fun of it?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:38:40 +0100, wrote:=

ote:

like taking a shower in your underwear.

Not on his own property, it's up to the prudes next door to grow a hedge= . Unless he parades up and down and asks the kids to play with him, he'= s done nothing wrong.

-- =

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Doctor Who

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Indeed, anyone with at least half a brain does this. Water (end electricity) cost is per item of clothing or per dish. Hence it's per person.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:38:40 +0100, wrote:=

ote:

like taking a shower in your underwear.

If that's actually true, your country's really f***ed up. In the UK the= re's NO law against nudity. There's only a law about deliberately causi= ng offence. I can go hillwalking in the nude, or walk along a beach in = the nude, and I'm not breaking the law. And I can certainly be naked in= my own property. But if I start approaching strangers and asking them = to play with my c*ck, hat's a different story.

-- =

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Doctor Who

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The water table here is 2 to 4 feet below the ground. If I needed water, I could just dig a hole.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Assuming you always wait until you have a full load of dishes before you load the dish washer.

It is not my number and I am not defending it anymore. I said USGS says we use 80-100 gallons per person per day.

Reply to
gfretwell

It depends on how many dishes you have then doesn't it? If you are single, you might not even own enough dishes to fill a dish washer and you will run out of pans long before you run out of plates because you can't cook in a paper pan.

Reply to
gfretwell

usehold, 127 US gallons for 2 people in a house, 163 for 3 people. So i= t's not as simple as per person. Not sure why, I would have thought if = two people move in together, they'll use the same as they did when they = were in seperate houses. Maybe less garden

Most people still wear their own clothes. They still use the same num= ber of dishes. Nothing changes.

l load of dishes. One person takes twice the time to fill it.

Why on earth wouldn't I?

Whoever said it was wrong :-)

-- =

"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics." - Fletcher Knebel

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

My well here is 200' deep but 30 years ago it was artesian, you could just open the pipe and water would run out. We used shallow well pumps to pressurize the plumbing. Now the static water level is over 40 feet down and you need a submersible pump 60 feet down to get the water up. I expect I will have to make it lower soon.

Reply to
gfretwell

That's happened occasionally, I just order more cutlery/pots/pans off Ebay. It's not so much the cost of running the dishwasher, but the hassle of loading it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I don't understand artesian wells, why doesn't the water seep through the ground and flood your house?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

an put up a hedge.

This is America. Their parents would call the police.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 20:07:35 +0100, wrote:=

ey can put up a hedge.

But what law would you be breaking? Do you actually have a law against = nudity? I know you USED to be a bible based country, but I thought you'= d grown out of that now. The point is it's YOUR property. If someone e= lse is looking into YOUR property, how on earth can you be blamed? Char= ge them with being a peeping tom! You do have laws against paparazzis e= tc don't you?

-- =

We were supposed to have flying cars in the 21st century. The Internet is cool, but I'd rather have a flying car.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword