Fixing "puddle" of poly on wood floor

Whoever put the poly on our kitchen floor left some thickened "puddles" near some of the thresholds.

Poly is oil-based sating.

What can I do to fix the puddles without ruining or redoing the entire floor?

Reply to
blueman

The lack of answers probably echos my initial reaction, there's no good way. Maybe you can sand the puddle off and try to feather it out, then recoat. Personally I'd do throw rugs.

Reply to
roger61611

Shave it down with a sharp cabinet scraper.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y