Firewood and Poison Ivy/Oak

I've been granted access to a large pile of firewood rounds, free for the taking. I'm pretty sure that there is no poison ivy/oak mixed in with the wood because the pile is right next to where I park my trailer on an old farm. I have cut the weeds/grass around my trailer numerous times over the past few years and have not been exposed. Believe me, I know when I have been exposed.
That said, "pretty sure" is not the same as "100% sure" so here is my question:
The wood will be used exclusively in an open fit pit and I know that burning poison ivy/oak in an open fit pit is not a good idea. That said, if I do find that there is poison ivy/oak within the pile - a sloppy, unorganized pile - should I avoid any and all pieces that are in contact with the plant?
I know how these plants spread their badness via the oil, but I'm not sure how much oil would end up on a piece of firewood and whether it's dangerous to handle/burn any pieces they might have come in contact with the plant.
On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 08:30:52 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

If you don't burn the plant itself you will be OK
People get in trouble burning patches of poison ivy, poison oak or sumac