Fiberglass windows

Some time back, there was a thread about fiberglass windows. I'm wondering how they hold up. I'm particularly interested in feedback on Inline Fiberglass windows (the company and the product).

TIA

LEe Elson

Reply to
lelson

The fiberglass framed windows seem to be touted as the best thing since canned beans and Inline's been around for 25 + years but I'm not personally familiar with them. Plenty of info, and maybe some ratings:

G Henslee