rainbird sprinkler head

I finally figured out how to turn on and program my inground lawn sprinklers. I am now having problems with on of my sprinkler heads. Instead of just sweeping back and forth the 180 degrees its supposed to, to it keeps going around and around 360 degrees. To head is a Rain Bird Thunderbird T40. I've read the manual that Rain Bird has online but I can't seem to get it right. It keeps referencing a left stop point, how do I find it? I can turn the whole head all the way around (in the direction the sprinkler would go). As far as I can tell there is no stop point. I've also tried removing the plastic ring on the turret, pushing down and turning the head counter clock wise. How mush do I turn? Should it get tight, it just clicks when I turn it. Thanks in advance...

Reply to
Greg R.