FakeTV FTV-10 Burglar Deterrent

Several, it never turned out good for the burglar when I caught him. No, I haven't shot anyone with bullets just fists, feet and pepper spray. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

# # So, how many burglaries have you experienced Duf? # I don't even know anyone who has been burgled. #

Well that should be no surprise considering all the other things you know nothing about...

Reply to
Attila Iskander

Be aware that pepper spray (capsicum) is not effective on all individuals, including those intoxicated with alcohol. Spraying such individuals will at best serve as a minor distraction, and will at worse result in your being incapacitated by your own spray.

There is a reason that most in law enforcement have moved on to using electro-neural disruption technology (Taser) as their primary means of "less than lethal" force.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I prefer to confront my burglars, and now don't get upset, I usually shoot them in the legs, or at least I try to...

we need to practice once in a while anyway, don't we?

marc

Reply to
21blackswan

I bet you duct taped the pepper spray to the club, didn't you? ;p

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Did I write that pepper spray was the only inconvenience the burglars suffered from? In combination with a club, the spray is quite effective. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Believe it or not, I don't like to hurt people. When I studied martial arts, I hurt fellow students by accident and it bothered me, I didn't know my own strength. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas