Enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend

Hope you all have a healthy and happy one. And remember to appreciate all the folks who have served to protect and preserve their homelands, whatever country that might be. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney posted for all of us...

+1 Remember what this holiday is for-the men and women that paid the ultimate sacrifice for us. I know two good friends that were taken. Think about someone that you know.
Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Unc, I think this shows the state of the country. Were their graves vandalized? It's probably kids that have no parental supervision. The doers and/or parents ought to be instructed by R. Lee Ermey to restore the graves... maybe they will learn. I don't know if there is respect for anything anymore.

Reply to
Tekkie®