Electric Tankless Water Heater

I can help you with all your Electric Tankless Water Heater problems. if you tell me what you plan on using the unit for I will get back to you with the unit that will best suit your needs. I also need your main service panel size. Here is a link with a price of the whole house unit.

Thanks, Robert Rolleston

Reply to
Robert J Rolleston

Gas tankless cost half as much to run for most of us . And as far as service how many amps compare to 166000 btu N.G. 200 Amp ? Gas is easier to use . This is not a for sale group EBay is

Reply to
mark Ransley

Electric units cost less to run the eficiency ratings are higher than gas units because with a gas units you still loose some energy through the vent.

Reply to
Robert J Rolleston

The quality of your spelling, capitalization and punctuation are probably good indicators of your business practices. You should at least know how to spell the words frequently used in your trade. Loose energy? Plonk!

Reply to
PhotoMan

Electric units cost less to run the efficiency ratings are higher than gas units because with a gas units you still lose some energy through the vent.

Reply to
Robert J Rolleston

BS elec is cheaper. Elec at .125 kwh is more than double the cost of NG gas. So a gas tankess of 50% efficency is still cheaper to run. Gas tankless are 82 to 84 % efficent. At least 35% cheaper. Get your figures straight and dont Bull Shit people

Reply to
mark Ransley

Quit lying and go back to EBay

Reply to
mark Ransley

Robert J Rolleston wrote in news:3FCFDE84.5050708 @adelphia.net:

Yea, but gas is like 1/2 the cost of electricity per BTU. So it's still cheaper in most parts of the country, even if 10-20% of the heat escapes. Some day folks will be able to buy a fuel cell kinda thing to directly convert natural gas to electricity and save 1/2 the bill.

Oh, and tankless sucks. Matt

Reply to
MattH

Ur more stuppid for being a but head, by fotoman

Reply to
Bite Me