electric screwdrive bits

I have an old skill battery powered screwdriver that uses double end bits, one end of the bit is for slotted screws and the other for Phillips. The bit is held in magnetically. I have a newer Hitachi battery screwdriver and it came with just single ended bits that have a groove around the base and are held in like an air chuck does. I find the double ended bit system in the old screwdriver much more versatile and have looked in vain for some kind of similar double ended bit for the Hitachi. Is there no such animal? I found some that look like they might work but the groove is in the wrong place.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Do a Google search for an Ace 2060275. The groove may be in the wrong place as I'm not familiar with the Hitachi screwdriver.

Reply to
mcp6453

diy savant

There are many holders available, either a positive lock or magnetic

IMO, the positive lock is best
This is the one I have. Works well, fast and easy to make changes.

Ed Pawlowski