Eclipse Questions

At the peak time, about 3PM today, many people will be out to view the eclipse. It is true that a good luck tradition is to moon the neighbors? In a celebratory way, of course.

If a baby is conceived during an eclipse, will it eye lids be restricted in how far they can open?

Reply to
Ed P

Maybe that's only for a lunar eclipse?

Reply to
micky

I'd be loony at the time to do it

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Amazing!

Ben Verified - ✅

Similar

invalid unparseable

There was no talk here about the earthquake. It was a 4.8 and lasted 10 seconds. That sounds familiar.

Reply to
Ed P

I believe earthquakes have caused many babies, when the shaking building tosses the man onto the woman.

And I read about this in the gatewaypundit.

Reply to
micky

I felt it. Thought the wife had come running down the stairs and ran around the house with the rumble. I recall one waking me up like a big truck going down the street.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Hydraulic fracking caused all those earthquakes you felt. And the fracking fluids are poisoning your ground water. Those frackers are pocketing all the profit and getting away with murder by poisoning your well.

Reply to
micky

Centered around Trump's golf course .. .. the one where he had Ivana buried - 'nuff said. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I think you're just a disinformation superspreader. Fracking is safe and effective.

Reply to
Judge Arthur Enron

You have it backwards. A 4.8 on the orgasm scale with a 10 second duration makes babies.

Reply to
Judge Arthur Enron