Easy-off was sprayed in a Self-Cleaning oven (2023 Update)

ya happened to me today.. very happy to find this thread.. man my oven had a beautiful blue ceramic looking interior.. wasnt even very dirty.. just though i should really "go at it" sprayed the oven clean.. turned on self cleaning cycle.,.. said to myself "man im really learning how to clean ovens"... ya... i sprayed alot.. ill have to scrub that thing for a long time to get it usable and sell it to someone who doesnt care and buy a new one... oven ruined in my opinion. Oh.. and here is the kicker.. its a double oven.. so ya i sprayed the hell out of 2 smaller ovens that are hard to scrub. Oh and its the day "today" to cook the turkey because thanksgiving is tomorrow... I'm so awesome.

Reply to
Paul

Yes, I used a small amount of olive oil repeatedly to get that quick fix improved look. Guess what repeated oilings builds up and now it is a baked-on brownish-color…all over!!!! I am SOOOOOO DISTRESSED!

Reply to
Anni

Is the inside of a self cleaning oven teflon?

Reply to
Joan