laminate floor?

I just installed a great laminate floor in the kitchen,I am looking for a small inexpensive vacuum cleaner that has a felt bottom,I am now using a Swifter ( like a micro fiber type) which works ok,but sometimes just pushes stuff around,we have a vacuum cleaner,but it has a rotating brush in which I don't care to use.Something that's light weight,and small,upright,but would prefer a felt bottom.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks

Reply to
Tony Pacc

Check your vacuum for a carpet/hard floors switch. Many (most?) have a setting that allows you to turn off the rotating brush for hard floors.

-- Jennifer

Reply to
Jennifer

Reply to
Tony Pacc

WalMart is selling a Bissle which is nothing more than a dust-buster-on-a-stick (although it is wall-power operated, not battery). It's lighter than an Orek (like 3 pounds).

I bought one last Christmas season (~$20.00) and it works swell for picking up dust and debris from solid floors.

Reply to
HeyBub