E-14 bulb in USA?

Hello everyone. Does anyone know if E-14 bulbs (this socket is called also: european edison screw, european intermediate screw or small edison screw) are available in US market? I'm going to send a lamp, that is equipped in such bulb socket, from Poland to USA. I would like to know if once can find such bulb (40W) fairly easily. Thanks in advance for the answer. I'm sorry if this is NTG (I would appreciate if you let me know the name of the group that is appropriate to post such question). Regards,

Amberlamp

Reply to
Amberlamp

M.Paul

They are sold at Home Depot in Canada -- how do I know -- I purchased some mistaking them for the very slightly smaller base of North American candelabra base.

Reply to
EXT

I don't remember the exact part # but Satco offers the bulb in the U.S market, but I would suggest going with a european to candelabra adapter instead. Should be available at most any lightbulb specialty store. This allows a more common candelabra base bulb to be used in your lamp. If you can't find them, let me know and I'll help you out.

Ed

Reply to
cyberbob