Duet washer out of balance

I would like to know what are the reasons for duet washing machine to get out of balance. I have new washer ( 1 year old ) and somehow the drum spin violently. I checked the spring and the shock observer and they seems to be OK .

Any idea what might be the reason for that .

BTW - Because of the imbalance problem the motor detached form the drum plastic body , I already fixed that without realizing that the issue is the drum balance .

Reply to
mem

buffalobill

Make sure the unit is level and tighten the locks on the feet. If that doesn't work, it is possible the cabinet failed. I had a brand new one with a bad cabinet that had to be replaced. When you took the front off you could bang around and see that the base was not properly welded to the cabinet sides.

Reply to
Art