maytag washer moves all over when spinning-balance problem? How to fix? thanks

 Hi there,I've been experiencing an issue with my Maytag washer where it moves significantly during the spin cycle. I suspect it might be a balance problem. Could you please advise if this might be caused by an uneven laundry load inside the drum or possibly an unstable floor where the washer is situated?Additionally, could it be related to worn-out or broken internal components like shock absorbers or dampers? What are the steps I could take to diagnose and fix this issue? Should I attempt redistributing the laundry load or adjusting the feet of the washing machine to make it level? If these solutions don't resolve the problem, would it be advisable to inspect the internal components for any damage, and would it be best to contact a professional appliance repair service for this?Thank you!
Reply to
honest913

Take the front off, then the top. Make sure all the springs are still attached and unbroken.

Reply to
sligoNoSPAMjoe