drill bit stuck in drill

I have a Hypertough brand hammer drill I have owned for the past three years. It has seen occasional use, and has done a great job, and not very expensive:
https://tinyurl.com/y6hzykw7
However, after using it with a 1/4" bit to drill into some masonry yesterday, when I went to try and change out the bits, the bit was stuck. I tried using a cloth around the keyless part so I could get a better grip, but still stuck.
I also tried to use the same technique as the man here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7zra2v_Bb4

However, all holding pliers around the chuck does in my case is stop the chuck and does not free the bit (with the motor heating up fast!). At a loss as to how to proceed. Like in his video, at around 53 seconds, the second piece of plastic in mine also spins around. I think I warped something trying to get it freed yesterday. Taking the drill apart I see the chuck attached to a gearing. Unfortunately, all chuck replacements I see online just show the chuck with no gears.
Before I just go buy another one, I thought I'd see if there was anything else I could try first. Thank you in advance.

Squirt some penetrating oil in there, Put the biggest vice grips you have on the chuck and smack it with a hammer. Keep that chuck lubricated in the future.

Not sure how to do this. Both parts of the tightener spin freely (in other words, if I try to tighten or loosen, the rear plastic part is also spinning). I tried pliers on both parts yesterday, but all that accomplished was a freely spinning rear plastic part just like at 53 sec in the video.

It should be spinning against the inertia of the motor and a sharp impact will crack it loose. Just be sure you are spinning it the right way.
On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:35:43 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It's pretty much junk the way it is. Break off the plastic and dissassemble the chuck. Many have an allen screw up in the center (particularly reversible drills) - when the screw is removed the chuck can be removed. Some are just taper mounted - some are screwed.
On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:35:43 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The lock screw in the center of the chuck needs to be removed before akeyless chuck can be removed from MOST reversible drills. The screw is generally a left-hand thread.