Does termite treatment kill bedbugs?

Bedbugs found in fabric covered recliner but no where else.

Reply to
Bugged

I don't know, but frequent bathing won't hurt.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Don't know if same chemicals work on them. I have not had an ant in the house since we got perimeter treatment for termites but bed bugs probably don't need to get to moisture. DDT used to be used for bedbugs but not allowed today.

Reply to
Frank

How often should a recliner be given a bath?

Reply to
catalpa

Whenever it starts to smell like your dog .

--

Snag

Reply to
Terry Coombs

No (to subject line). And they or their eggs are probably in other places. Have the house sprayed. Boil any cloth that might have eggs. Including your clothes. HTH []'s

Reply to
Shadow

I didn't, I thought that having bedbugs meant he lived in the US. You know, 30% below the poverty line, 8% functionally illiterate ? People from other countries having to help, because you have no local state healthcare ? On second thoughts, you probably didn't understand a word I wrote. Forget it. []'s

Reply to
Shadow