Does anyone know about old style garage doors

Alex Ruseell ABIGarageDoors.co.uk

------------------------------------- Do they still make those garage doors that are one solid piece and flip up?

They don't roll directly up and on rails like most do nowadays. Does anybody know? What are they called?

I am not going to be installing any electric garage door opener.

------------------------------------- Alex Ruseell ABIGarageDoors.co.uk

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 305855 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ruseell

Do they still make those garage doors that are one solid piece and flip up?

They don't roll directly up and on rails like most do nowadays. Does anybody know? What are they called?

I am not going to be installing any electric garage door opener.

------------------------------------- Alex Ruseell ABIGarageDoors.co.uk

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 305855 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ruseell

Overhead Door still has them. Forget what they're called. And you can put an opener on them; I did it in Chgo when we lived there.

Reply to
TWayne