Do they make shallow base cabinets?

Of course I have drawers. I wear them too. Do you think I'm not civilized.

Reply to
micky

I have a 16" deep base cabinet.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

I have a 16" deep base cabinet. It has drawers,14" deep.

I made the drawers and it wasn't any more difficult than any of the other drawers I made.

The difficult drawers were the 32" wide, 22" deep, 12" high ones. Using undermount slides rated at 100 lbs is where the difficulty comes in. Installation tolerances measured to 1/32". PITA but really strong and smooth once they are in.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson