Waste Not - Want Not / Toilet Clogging

I was always told, Waste Not - Want Not. So, when I get to the center of the toilet paper roll, I use the cardboard insert tube to wipe my ass. The problem, they always clog the toilet. What can I do about this?

Reply to
hardassed

Put your dick in it. Seems like you jerk off a lot so enjoy it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Don't flush it down the toilet. After you use it to wipe your ass, either put it into the bathroom trash can or use it as a dinner napkin later.

Reply to
badgolferman

Turn it inside out and get another wipin' out of it. Freeze it and give it to your kids for a fudgesicle.

Reply to
G Henslee

Stick the card core inside yourself to line the anal passage. That way you save on toilet paper too.

Reply to
PaPaPeng