High Street / online supplier of shallow depth kitchen base/wall cabinets?

I am looking for a retail park or online supplier of kitchen cabinets which carry a range of non-standar depth designs. i.e. I want shallower base cabinets and wall units of about 25cm deep.

Can anybody suggest a supplier?

Reply to
Tim

I would guess you might have to buy regular ones and cut them down or buy a table saw and start from scratch.

Reply to
adder1969

I have done this using a circular saw - works well.

I doubt you'll find a supplier for shallow cabinets without paying through the nose for custom-built ones.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

Mereway do them to any size for an additional 20% (or thereabouts). There not cheap to start with, but they are good quality.

Howdens base units can easily be reduced to about 525mm. Their wall units are 280mm. For shallower base units, you can use IKEA wall units (400mm) and stick legs on them.

Alternatively, flat pack ones are fairly easy to reduce - just cut of the extra and redrill all the holes you've removed.

Andrew

Reply to
auctions

Howdens do a range called Technics which IIRC is shallower than normal, and you can probably mix and match different doors with it. Can't find my catalogue so can't confirm I'm afraid.

David

Reply to
Lobster