Do they make a timer light switch that goes off but is also inexpensive?

My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

Reply to
Jason Marshall

Hi, If you buy too cheap one, it'll be a junk! Considered a IR motion sensor switch?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

If I'm not going to stay in a room, I wear a headlamp. It's more convenient than turning switches on and off, and it saves wear and tear on switches and bulbs.

Reply to
J Burns